(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei-July 19, 2004 – XGI Technology Inc, an innovative graphics chipsets supplier, today released its latest Reactor™ V 1.05 driver and published a list of Compatible games for Volari™ family on the website.
Reactor™ V 1.05 driver supports Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and OpenGL 1.5 across all XGI™ Volari™ GPUs including Volari™ Duo, Volari™ V8/V8 Ultra and Volari™ V5. The following features are included in the latest Reactor™ driver suite:
- PowerManager provides real-time GPU temperature detection and monitoring
- DesktoPlus generates multiple user desktop for multi-tasking applications
- Rotech, standing for „Rotational Technology“ , powers up the hardware support for highest quality monitor rotation
- With Navigator from Volari’s Virtual Screen, it sets free the limits of a smaller monitor size and lets the users to zoom in the areas they want to look at.
- OpenGL 1.5 optimization and support
- Supports 1080i/720p HDTV specification
To download the latest drivers, go to: http://www.xgitech.com/sd/.
XGI published a list of over 300 compatible games including Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004, Splinter Cell on the website. All games were tested on Volari series GPU with the most recent version of driver. In order to provide ultimate visual gaming experiences to gamers, XGI has devoted itself to working closely with game developers. Users can frequently check the list and explore stunning new worlds of cinematic game play with Volari™ GPUs.
To see the list of Compatible Games, please go to: