(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
EINDHOVEN – 5 January, 2005
– Today POINT OF VIEW®, a European manufacturer of Graphic Cards announced the launch of the new Point of View GeForce 6800ULTRA PCX
graphics card. Not only provides this card all PCX advantages compared to the older AGP bus, but this extreme board also supports SLI
. And there is where the advantages are. Now you have the possibility of almost double performance by not using just one but the power of two Point of View GeForce 6800Ultra PCX
on your mainboard. Experience gaming performance in a way you have never done before.
The GeForce 6800ULTRA PCX key features are:
- Graphics Core 256-bit
- Memory Interface 256-bit
- Memory Bandwidth 35.2 GB/sec.
- Fill Rate 6.4 billion texels/sec.
- Vertices per Second 600 Million
- Memory Data Rate 1100 MHz
- Pixels per Clock (peak) 16
- Textures per Pixel* 16
- RAMDACs 400 MHz