(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Brea, California and Munich, Germany – October 3, 2005 – EVGA Corporation, the leading edge 3D
network into the European market by founding EVGA GmbH located in Gräfelfing outside Munich, Germany.
Co-founder Hans-Wolfram Tismer has been appointed Managing Director to guarantee sound
growth, consistent success and rapid spread of brand awareness all over Europe.
“EVGA consistently receives product and service inquires from European customers. As usual, we always
listen to our customers; so now we’re here. I have every confidence that Hans-Wolfram Tismer, the
Co-Founder and Managing Director of EVGA GmbH, will continue the EVGA tradition and provide our
European customers with the first class service and support that they rightly deserve,” said Andrew Han,
President and CEO of EVGA.
All of EVGA’s 3D processor boards are exclusively based on NVIDIA GPUs in combination with EVGA’s
leading edge board design talent, superior product enhancements, and world class quality and support.
The complete and comprehensive product offering ranges from lower cost products based on GeForce
5200/5500/6200 processors, primarily targeting system integration, to the highest performing EVGA eGe-
Force 7800GTX KO running 490+ / 1300+ out of the box – there is no faster 3D processor solution currently
known in volume production. In addition EVGA enhances its products with exclusive, more efficient
and less noisy cooling solutions, including passive heat pipe cooling, high performance copper cooling
and water cooling offering unmatched performance.
“EVGA is a very unique company,” commented Hans-Wolfram Tismer, Managing Director of EVGA’s
European Operations., “EVGA is always striving for uncompromising customer satisfaction by offering
highest performing product solutions, outstanding product quality and best after sales service. It won’t
take long for EVGA’s honest efforts will also be recognized and appreciated with Editors’ Choices in the
EVGA will also offer unrivaled service in the European market place:
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized
through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded
product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty – available to all retail EVGA Graphics Cards upon product registration (for details please refer to www.evga.com/support/lifetime)
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support Hotline – to assure users that help will always be available at a moments notice
- EGS – EVGA Genuine Spec to ensure reliability and quality in every EGS product
- Dynamic live support with Syscan Utility for technical support and problem solving
- Step-Up Program for the ability to to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology (for details please refer to www.evga.com/stepup)
- EVGA e-GeForce Giveaway – customers can participate in a monthly lottery to win a 100% refund on his purchase (for details please refer to www.evga.com/giveaway)
- Community Message Boards full of thousands of knowledgable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers. www.evga.com/community
- Community Chat for a live experience with fellow EVGA community members
First products will be available in October 2005.