(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Brea, California and Munich, Germany – March 26, 2007 – EVGA Corporation, one of the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard manufacturers, announces the latest addition to its line of high-performance SLI-ready motherboards, the EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI. Engineered for the Extreme Gamer, this motherboard features the powerful NVIDIA® 680i LT SLI MCP which is specified to run up to 1333MHz front side bus (FSB) and beyond. Award winning NVIDIA® overclocking tools provide a complete kit of tools giving everyone from the most veteran enthusiast to the novice overclocker the ability to unleash the hardware in their PC. Available March 26th, 2007, the EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI motherboard brings performance and x16 SLI power at a $199.99 retail price.
Built upon the same technology that allowed Vince „k|ngp|n“ Lucido to crush the 3DMark 2006 World Record at over 24,000 points with an EVGA 680i and EVGA 8800 GTX’s, the 680i LT is the ideal platform for an extreme gaming system.
Products will be available starting March 26, 2006 through EVGA’s network of leading E-tailers, Retailers, Systems Integrators, OEM System Manufacturers and Distributors.
New and Key features introduced on the EVGA 680i LT SLI motherboard:
- NVIDIA® 680i LT SLI chipset capable of high FSB speeds and true 2×16 SLI support
- Intel Core™ 2 Extreme, Core™ 2 Quad, and Core™ 2 Duo support
- SLI-Ready memory support for super-fast DDR2 memory speeds
- 6 SATA2 3 Gb/sec. ports
- Gigabit Ethernet Connection
- NVIDIA® nTune performance application
- NVIDIA® FirstPacket technology
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™