(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
19-Sept, 2007 – Twintech™, a worldwide leading VGA card provider today proudly launched the “ TT-86GT256D3-HDMI-XT“, a HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) VGA solution, which is powered by Nivida Geforce G8600GT GPU and include 256MB-DDR3(1.2ns) Memory.
The „TT-86GT256D3-HDMI-XT“ features the latest generation HDMI (high Definition Multimedia Interface) that combines both the high-definition video and audio signal into one cable for exceptionally smooth and sharp image quality and crisp audio without distortion.
Additionally, the TT-86GT256D3-HDMI-XT supports HDCP encryption, allowing users to experiene the highest resolution HD broadcast at 1080p. The „TT-86GT256D3-HDMI-XT“ uses the finest 256MB DDR3-1.2ns memory providing the perfect over-clocking performance. Moreover, the „TT-86GT256D3-HDMI-XT“ is „LED Light“ silent cooling fan to enhance stability of game performance and extend the life of your VGA.
SPECIFICATION / PERFORMANCE:
- NVIDIA® unified architecture with GigaThread™ technology
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0 support
- NVIDIA® SLI™-Ready
- 16X Anti-aliasing Technology
- 128-bit Floating Point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting
- NVIDIA® Quantum Effects™ physics processing technology
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
- PCI Express© support
- Dual Dual-Link DVI Support two 2560×1600 resolution displays
- Built for Microsoft© Windows Vista™
- NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD Technology
- HDCP / HDMI Ready