(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Lake Forest, IL – (December 28, 2007) – BFG Technologies®, Inc., the leading North American and European supplier of advanced NVIDIA-based 3D graphics cards, motherboards, power supplies and other PC enthusiast products, announced today the BFG NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTS OC2™ 512MB Water Cooled Edition PCI Express® 2.0 graphics card with ThermoIntelligence™ for a suggested retail price of $529.99 USD.
“BFG continues to demonstrate its commitment to enthusiasts with some of the best custom cooling solutions available” said John Malley, senior director of marketing for BFG Technologies. “Our new GeForce 8800 GTS OC2 512MB Water Cooled Edition is no exception. Featuring a custom ThermoIntelligence water block co-developed by BFG and Danger Den™, this extremely cooled card delivers up to a 30°C lower GPU operating temperature.”
The BFG NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTS OC2™ 512MB Water Cooled Edition graphics card offers exceptional thermal performance in a single slot design which frees up valuable space for other add-in cards. This water block replaces the standard double slot 8800 GTS fansink for those who currently own or are purchasing a PC water cooling system. Each card will be hand-built by a trained BFG technician with Arctic Silver® thermal compound and includes 1/2”, 3/8” and 1/4” fittings (barbs) allowing for seamless integration into most water cooling system loops.
BFG NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS OC2 512MB WCE with ThermoIntelligence™
- Core Clock: 700MHz (vs. 650MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1724MHz (vs. 1625MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 1940MHz
- ThermoIntelligence Cooling Solution: Custom single slot ThermoIntelligence™ copper water block co-developed with Danger Den™ lowers temperatures by up to 30°C.
- Full Microsoft DirectX® 10 Support: World’s first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™: NVIDIA’s fourth-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow’s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D. PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support: Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- NVIDIA nView Multi-Display Technology: Advanced technology provides the ultimate viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors.
- NVIDIA ForceWare™ Unified Driver Architecture (UDA): Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications.
The BFG NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS OC2 512MB Water Cooled Edition with ThermoIntelligence™ will be available at leading retail and etail outlets throughout North America and Europe.