(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Nexus Technology BV, have just launched two new CPU cooler both compatible with the new Intel socket LGA1366.
- Cooler ready for LGA775/LGA1366 and AM2 Socket
- 92mm PWM fan – 900~2500RPM – 15~24dB(A)*
- 4x 6mm heat pipes – with flowing curves which is more efficient
- 30 degree angle of the heat pipes and heat sink. Which results in more efficiency. Without any obstruction the air can flow easily over the SkiveTek base and over the motherboard.
- The cooler can cool processors from 160 to 180 Watt, a perfect solution for overclockers(*).
- Cooler ready for LGA775/LGA1366
- 120mm PWM fan – 500~2000RPM ( when the case fan is running at 500RPM it is inaudible. When our engineers tested the fan in an ISO certified Anechoic Chamber with 15dB(A) background noise, they were un able to measure the fan).
- 4x 6mm heat pipes
- Only 7cm(2.77in.) high, perfect solution for HTPC’s
- Because there is a 120mm fan on this cooler, you can have the fan running at lower speeds with still enough airflow to cool the processor.