(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
February 24, 2009 – EVGA Corporation, the leading-edge 3D processor graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer, announces the fastest water-cooled single GPU graphics card, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopper. The powerful 3D processor board features the NVIDIA GeForce 285 GPU and 1GB of the fastest 0.8ns DDR 3 memory. Running at an impressive 720 MHz core clock, 2,772 GHz memory clock and 1620 MHz shader clock, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopper outperforms all other competitive products in all the three clock setting resulting in impressive performance advantages.
In addition, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopper supports both, 2-way and 3-way SLI. In combination with an EVGA X58 motherboard, the EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopper will set new levels of advanced 3D enthusiast gaming. The EVGA GeForce GTX 285 HydroCopper will be immediately available in European e-tail and retail at a recommended end user price of € 569.
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The European EVGA 10 Year Limited Warranty – available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up™ Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards – full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.