(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Following up to the success of the original TherMax we’re proudly intruducing the TherMax Eclipse.
The TherMax Eclipse is ready to best cool the extreme hot 130W Micro-processors on the market today. Universally compatible with the Intel 1156/1366/775 platforms in combination with the AMD AM3/AM2/940/939 platforms giving professionals and gamers a huge scope to utilize this impressive diablo. Another welcome new feature are the possibility of mounting two fans simultaneously for even better cooling results. Simply installed with the included Anti-vibe rubber fan mounts installation is made easy. This towering cooler is build to deliver the best thermal performance!
- Five (5) 8mm all copper U-shaped direct touch heat-pipes
- Straight lined heat-pipes allowing air to easily pass through
- 46 stamped Aluminum wide fins for best surface rate
- Black coated heat-sink to preserve killer looks from oxidation
- Two (2) 120mm BlackStar 9 blade fan design
- High Quality, Long MTBF Japanese Ball bearing
- Anti-Vibe universal rubber fan mounting plugs
- Supports 775/1156 & 1366 incl. Intel Core i7 Extreme 130W
TherMax Eclipse heat-sink, Two (2) BlackStar 120mm DC Fans, 8 Anti-Vibe rubber fan mounts, BlueFrost thermal interface compound, Intel universal mounting set, AMD universal mounting set, Mainboard back-plate, User installation manual, Warranty registration card.
The TherMax Eclipse CPU Cooler is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD Micro-processors based on sockets 775/1156/1366 for Intel and AM2/AM3/940/939 for AMD. Best fitted in ATX Full and Mid Tower cases, as well as Micro ATX Tower cases.
Product Description （for reference）
Towering heat-sink, U-shaped copper heat-pipes, Direct Touch Heat-pipe base, Stacked Micro-Fins
The TherMax Eclipse is now available from our factory in Shenzhen, China. Distribution through Spire branch offices locations will commence late January 2010. MSRP USD 48.95 / EURO 32.95