(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
FREMONT, California, May 13, 2010 – Corsair, a worldwide supplier of high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced that the Corsair Dominator GTX4 ultra-high-performance memory module has achieved a new world record for dual-channel memory frequency on AMD processors.
Using an AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition CPU, Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU cooler, and a pair of Corsair Dominator GTX4 memory DIMMs with Airflow memory fan, Corsair Labs was able to achieve the world-record memory frequency of 2287.6MHz. Independent validation of this achievement can be found here.
“The new Phenom II X6 CPUs offer a quantum leap in overclockability for the AMD platform,” stated Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing at Corsair. “The combination of the new CPU core and Corsair’s most aggressively sorted DIMMs results in some truly amazing memory performance.”
Key components used in setting this record include the following:
- AMD Phenom II X6 1095T Black Edition CPU
- Asus Crosshair IV Formula Motherboard
- 4GB Corsair Dominator GTX4 memory (2 DIMMs)
- Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler
- Corsair Nova Series V64 SSD
- Nvidia® GeForce® 6600GT GPU
- Corsair Professional Series 850HX PSU