(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Albatron, Taipei 2010/05/15 – Do you wanna experience touch monitor in the fastest and economic way? Albatron Technology is going to launch an External Multi-touch Module – EM215 during Computex 2010. EM215 adopts with optical technology, and compatible with Windows touch structure; furthermore, you can easily install EM215 within 1 minute.
Windows 7 supports touch technology perfectly; however, most users cannot enjoy touch technology unless they buy the new PC or monitors that are “touch ready”. In order to make more users can enjoy the benefit of touch technology, Albatron, the optical touch monitor manufacturer designed the “External multi-touch module – EM215”. By hanging EM215 on existed LCD monitor, you can upgrade your LCD monitor to touch monitor easily.
To compare with others touch module, EM215 has the advantages of the following features:
- EM215 is the first external touch module that designed for multimedia LCD monitor by its 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Tool & driver free; easy to install.
- Supports Windows standard gestures.
- No need to use specific stylus, user can input touch signal by finger, pen or ruler as stylus. Even when wearing glove, user can still use touch function.
- Optical touch structure; ultra durable & extreme accurate.
- Covered with tempered glass, scratch free.
EM215 is designed for all 21.5” LCD monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio and compatible with all 16:9 or 4:3 monitors that have small display area than 478mm*269mm. with EM215, even children and elders can operation PC with intuition.