(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
January 21st, 2011, Taipei – To capture the fleeting inspiration for your photography life and work, besides of a fraction of talent, a high-class digital SLR camera, and a memory card with lightning-fast speed, you will indispensably need hours of practice and enough storage space!
Silicon Power, a leading brand devoting to flash memory storages, now will enlarge its 600X Professional Compact Flash Card series with a much larger choice of 64GB capacity. This new card gives users almost unlimited freedom of making as many photo shots as they would like without worries about replacing the card at the last moment.
Utilizing quad-channel transfer mode and TurboMLC technology, Silicon Power 600X Compact Flash Card series can perform up to 90MB/s read/write speeds. When combined with 64GB capacity, it enables active photographers to exploit their potential to the maximum anytime anywhere, enjoy the continuous shooting experience with their high-end equipments, catch more high-definition moments, and preserve more unique artistic works. Now, Silicon Power 600X Compact Flash Card ranges from 8GB to 64GB, offering more options of capacity.
Silicon Power 600X Compact Flash Card complies with CFA (CompactFlash Association) CF4.0 specifications, and supports PIO mode 6 / MWDMA 4 / UDMA 6 mode; it is compatible with DSLR cameras and any devices with CF slot. With ECC (Error Correction Code) function and wear-leveling technology, it is able to detect and correct errors, to ensure data reliability, and to extend their lifespan. It comes with lifetime warranty and after-sales service.
- High-Performance Speed: 600X
- Ultimate speed for professionals
- Multi-platform compatibility for advanced DSLR cameras and devices with CF slot
- Fast transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s read
- ATA interface
- Low power consumption
- Support PIO mode6 / MWDMA4 / UDMA6
- Support for 8-bit or 16-bit host data transfer
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Compliant with RoHS requirement
- Dimensions: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
- Weight: 10g
- Standardized-complies with the CF Card Association card specifications
- Durability: 10,000 insertions(minimum)
- Power Requirement: 3.3V/5V
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Humidity: 8%~95%
- MTBF: >1,000,000 hours
- Lifetime Warranty