(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
13 September, 2012 – EVGA is proud to introduce the weapon of choice for gamers: the EVGA GeForce GTX 660. It takes NVIDIA Kepler-powered graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency, making it a must-have upgrade for today’s hottest games. The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 graphics card represents the Kepler “sweet spot” for gamers – the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
EVGA is also announcing the EVGA GeForce GTX 650. This card will offer amazing gaming performance at an even more amazing price. Play your favourite games with full DirectX 11 support that blows away your old DirectX 10 card’s performance by up to 8x*. Plus, count on the EVGA GeForce GTX 650’s revolutionary next-gen NVIDIA Kepler™ architecture for stunning graphics, 1080p HD brilliance, and rock-solid performance that will make your console-loving friends envious.
*Compared to 9500 GT
The EVGA GeForce GTX 660 and EVGA GeForce GTX 650 graphics cards include many new and key features:
- NVIDIA SMX Engine – Brand new processing engine that delivers twice the performance/watt compared to previous generations.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost Technology (GTX 660) – Dynamically maximises clockspeeds to push performance to new levels and brings out the best in every game.
- NVIDIA FXAA – Lightning fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games with the simple click of a mouse.
- NVIDIA TXAA – Next generation anti-aliasing algorithm that delivers the image quality of 8x MSAA, with the performance hit of only 2x MSAA.
- Adaptive Vertical Sync – Dynamically adjusts VSync to your monitor’s native refresh rate for the smoothest gameplay possible.
- Frame Rate Target – Set a target Frame Rate with EVGA Precision X and your card will automatically adjust the power/performance to meet that target.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround – Supporting up to three gaming monitors plus one accessory display.
- PCI Express 3.0 – Offers double the bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0, for highest data transfer speeds. Also backwards compatible with all existing PCI Express motherboards.
Also, EVGA is offering an exclusive EVGA GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650 Precision X skin that can be downloaded at the official EVGA Precision X website: http://eu.evga.com/precision. EVGA Precision X is the ultimate GeForce overclocking/monitoring software which allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card, including GPU clock speeds, Memory clock speeds, Fan speeds and more!
EVGA Precision X Key Features:
- Brand new GUI – Built from the ground up for the next generation of graphics accelerators.
- Advanced Hardware Monitoring – See GPU vitals in real time.
- In Game Monitoring – See your GPU vitals, without leaving your game!
- Frame Rate Target – GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650 will adjust power/clock dynamically to match set framerate.
- Fan Curve – Set up an advanced fan profile.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as exemplary customer service, EVGA is recognised through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – enabling customers to get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night (available 24/7 on US phone support number. Available 09:00-18:00 on European phone support number).
- Step-Up Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards – full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers are open 24/7 and feature the latest games.