(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan – March 28, 2013 – SP/Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions announces today its newest USB 3.0 pen drive Blaze B20. Different from the previous Ultima U03, a well-received and award-winning item, Blaze B20 inherits the luxury check pattern design with the matte sandblasting body, an exquisite accessory that can deliver you stylish taste as well as the super speed performance.
The front cover features a luxurious diamond cut pattern with a matte surface outer case, SP Blaze B20 is fingerprints free and avoids any scratches while using it on a daily basis. Unlike other pen drives’ solid and plastic texture, B20’s matt sandblasting cover and the retractable USB connector on the back can definitely take you to a whole new level of different data storage experience for easy access and storage. Blaze B20 is available in matte black to best match your fashionable collection.
Equipped with the super-speed USB 3.0 connection interface, Blaze B20 can deliver a powerful performance under its classic check pattern look. B20’s built-in internal LED indicator will illuminate through the front cover to display data transfer status during use.
All Silicon Power USB flash drive products come with a lifetime warranty, as well as SP Widget application software which provides seven major back up and security tools.
- Luxurious diamond cut pattern, fashion style
- Matte sandblasting surface to avoid fingerprints and scratches
- LED indicates the usage status
- Special cap-less design with retractable USB connector
- SP Widget free download provided
- Size: 55.0 mm x 20.0 mm x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 13g
- Interface: USB 3.0, 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Capacity: 64GB, 32GB, 16GB, 8GB
- Color: Matte Black
- Operating temperature: 0° C ~ 70° C
- Supported OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty