(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan, July 5th 2013 – Compro Technology, Inc., a global maker of network cameras that delivers innovative and easy-to-use products to consumer, announces today the TN90 cloud camera and the new V1.05 Apps of C4Home. When the camera is combined with powerful Apps, you can view detailed 720P HD quality video on your smartphones, be alerted with smart phone notification when motion is detected and view all of the important motion detected snapshots from the cloud for anywhere, anytime access.
Compro’s TN90 cloud camera delivers 720P video to the C4Home smartphone Apps or users can view the video on the web portal too. The on-board IR LED enables 24/7 monitoring of the thing which you care about the most. The camera is also capable of recording to microSD cards (optional) should it detect a motion and the video can be retrieved and played back from the C4Home Apps. Last but not least, you will be able to zoom up to four times from the Apps and when coupled with 720P video, it gives you more than 10 times the detail over the traditional camera/monitoring solutions.
The camera is made to start streaming over the internet with the easy 1-2-3 installation and now we are tightening the integration on the cloud with C4Home V1.05 update to the Apps. For example with the V1.05 Apps, it is now possible to:
- Cloud storage: Automatically upload the motion detected snapshots to Dropbox so the files are safely stored on the cloud for retrieve at a later stage.
- Remote firmware upgrade: The camera’s feature and functions can be upgraded anytime, anywhere directly from your smart phones, without having to resort to your desktop or notebooks.
- Privacy mode: You can now turn the video and audio streaming instantly on or off with a flick of your finger. This allows the users to protect their privacy without having to turn off the cameras.
- Onboard storage: The Apps can now control the onboard microSD card (optional) so that motion detected video can be stored to the microSD card and played back in the Apps.
- PTZ Management: On the TN series pan and tilt cameras, e.g. TN500, you can now set it to travel to a preset point, like the front window or back entrance, with a single press and create up to 30 preset points within the Apps directly.
- Digital siren: There is also a digital siren function within the Apps which will playback a siren sound from the onboard speaker to scare the burglar in-front of the camera.
These new features are available as a free update from the 1st of July 2013 to the existing C4Home and Compro TN-series camera users in the Apple App Store and Google Play. The features work with all Compro TN series of network camera, where applicable.
The Compro TN-series cloud cameras, when combined with the C4Home Cloud platform, offers industry leading 1-2-3 installation, so people can start viewing the things they care right after opening boxes. The C4Home platform utilizes bank level SSL encryption on all transmissions to protect your privacy. The TN-series cloud cameras have a wide body selection from the mini cube, flexible pan and tilt camera and robust outdoor bullet cameras for just about every application.
C4Home cloud platform empowers users with a new digital lifestyle with access anytime and anywhere technology. It combines the best of both worlds by integrating video surveillance and home automation under a single APP. C4Home is more than a conventional VSaaS, it is a platform is built with OPENNESS in mind, which allows us to integrate cameras, security sensors, home automation devices, NVR and e-health devices.