(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Fractal Design is proud to announce the new Modular generation of the award winning Integra PSU.
Fractal Design Integra M Series power supply units feature excellent electrical performance, including 80PLUS® Bronze certified efficiency.
The modular flat cable system allows for a clean installation, and enhances airflow patterns inside the case. The short 140mm length makes for easy installation in small computer cases, and the extra-long ATX12V cable accommodates modern, bottom-PSU cases.
Fractal Design Integra M units are equipped with a large temperature-controlled 120mm fan for reduced noise levels and optimum cooling.
The Integra M is a great choice for medium-performance gaming computers and workstations.
Key Features Integra M
- Modular cables. Only cables deemed likely for constant use (20+4-pin cable; 12V CPU cable, one PCI-E cable on 650W+ models) are fixed.7
- 80PLUS® Bronze efficiency
- ATX 2.4/ EPS 2.92 compliant, including full support for the new C6 / C7 power states introduced with the 4th generation Intel Core CPU
- Extremely short 140mm case allows for easy installation in compact cases
- Extra-long ATX 12V cable
- Quiet, temperature-controlled 120mm fan
- Warranty: 3 years
- Protection: OPP / OVP / UVP / SCP / OCP
- Standby efficiency: ErP 2013 compliant (<0.5W system power draw)
- Available in Black
- Unit Measurements: 150*86*140
- Available in different wattage: 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W
- 450W – EUR 49.99
- 550W – EUR 54.99
- 650W – EUR 64.99
- 750W – EUR 74.99