(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
December 8th, 2015 – The Award Winning EVGA HYBRID line is now available on GeForce GTX 970. The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is an “all in one” water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU operating temperature. Best of all? The water cooler is completely self-contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug in and play!
Of course, the GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID GAMING is also powered by the next-generation NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, giving you incredible performance, unmatched power efficiency, and cutting-edge features. Maxwell is the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming. Inspired by light, it was designed to solve some of the most complex lighting and graphics challenges in visual computing.
- Built on Maxwell – The EVGA GeForce GTX 970 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next-generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance without the Hassle – All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks – Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base – Designed for the GTX 970 and provides maximum heat transfer.
- Virtually Silent Operation – Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Built in Radiator and Fan – Helps dissipate the heat by keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Cooling for VRM and Memory – VRM and Memory cooling solution separated from GPU, allowing for lowest GPU temperatures, and efficient VRM and Memory cooling.