(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
August 28th, 2019 – The EVGA SuperNOVA G5 joins the elite ranks of the EVGA 80 PLUS Gold power supplies. As the successor to the award-winning G3 series, the G5 power supplies continue to push the envelope with the latest certifications and Intel power-on standards. Starting with 80 PLUS Gold certification, fully-modular cable design, 100% Japanese capacitors, and an ultra-quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic bearing fan with EVGA ECO mode, these power supplies are built for performance and silence.
Gold rated efficiency
- 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into excess heat. Under typical load, this power supply is 91% efficient or higher.
Active Clamp Design
- The G5 power supplies also feature an active clamp circuit design, DC-to-DC converter, and active PFC to provide tight voltage regulation and low ripple and noise.
Fully Modular Design
- Use only the cables you need, reducing cable clutter and improving case airflow
100% Japanese Capacitors
- Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese Capacitors..
100% Aluminum Solid State Capacitors on the Modular Board
- Solid State Capacitors improve efficiency and reduce the impact of environmental factors after power is converted to DC, but before it leaves the power supply.
Ultra Quiet 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with EVGA ECO Mode
- The G5 features a larger fan than the G3 to reduce noise without increasing the size of the power supply.
To Protect and To Serve
- This PSU will cover your circuits with complete protection: OCP, OVP, UVP, OTP, OPP, and SCP.
- World leading EVGA warranty and support for 10 years.