(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Parsippany, New Jersey, October 22nd, 2020 – PNY today announced the launch of XLR8 CS3040 M.2 NVMe Gen4 x4 Solid State Drive, the “CS3040”, that will deliver the next generation speed and ultra-high performance demanded today.
PNY’s quest to develop the absolute ultra-fast internal storage to answer today’s demands of 4K and 8K content creators, high-intensive applications and ever more demanding games, lead to the launch of the company’s first PCIe 4.0 Solid State Drive.
With the ever-growing support from CPU and motherboard manufacturers to the latest NVMe Gen 4.0 protocol, it is eminent to have a supporting SSD that, when combined, will bring intensive users to a true Gen 4.0 level and deliver the performance and experience they ultimately demand.
Delivering the future of ultra-high performance and next-generation speed today, the CS3040 offers sequential speeds1 of up to 5,600MB/s Read and 4,300MB/s Write that will accelerate productivity and elevate the gaming experience to a whole new level.
The CS3040 family of products is available in two versions: with and without an integrated extruded aluminum heatsink designed to increase heat dissipation and improve performance while even under the most demanding applications. The extruded aluminum heatsink provides 45 grams of thermal mass and has been meticulously designed with eight vertical fins that provide a larger heatsink surface area and optimized airflow, resulting in quicker heat absorption and dissipation during sustained workloads.
- Extruded Aluminum Heat sink on select models
- Next generation in speed of up to 5,600MB/s Seq. Read and 4,300MB/s Seq. Write
- Enhanced bandwidth that allows for extreme performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA and NVMe Gen 3 based SSDs
- Lower power consumption that results in greater energy efficiency
- Greater endurance due to the drive’s ability to withstand extreme conditions and to retain data even when dropped.
- PNY XLR8 CS3040 M.2 NVMe Gen4x4 Solid State Drive
- PCIe 4.0 interface (NVMe Gen4 x 4), supports NVMe 1.4
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacities: 500GB2, 1TB and 2TB
- Speed1: up to 5,600MB/s Read and up to 4,300 MB/s Write (vary by model)
- Warranty: 5 Year
In addition to the CS3040 launch, PNY is complementing the company’s SSD line-up by adding additional capacities to current models as well as a new M.2 budget drive.
- 4TB NVMe M.2 CS2130: up to 3,500MB/s Read and 3,000MB/s Write
- 4TB XLR8 NVMe M.2 CS3030: 3,500MB/s Read and 3,100MB/s Write
- CS900 M.2 SATA III in 250GB, 500GB and 1TB, sequential speeds vary by capacity and reach up to 550MB/s Read and up to 515MB/s Write.
Availability for the products in this press release varies by model and capacity with most of them starting to ship in mid-November 2020, in time for Black Friday and the Holiday season.
17. März 2023
17. März 2023
16. März 2023
15. März 2023
15. März 2023
14. März 2023