(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
EINDHOVEN – 18 June, 2004 – POINT OF VIEW®, a European manufacturer of Graphic Cards and computer peripherals announced today their latest model. After the release of the GeForce 6800 Ultra and the GeForce 6800, Point of View graphics released today the GeForce 6800GT.
The GeForce 6800 series – Are the next-generation flagship products for Summer ’04, the GeForce 6800 Series are unmatched in speed and image quality, and is the only GPU architecture to deliver support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0.
The GeForce 6800 GT will be running on a coreclock of 350MHz and will have 256MB DDR3 running on a Memory Data Rate of 1000MHz.
Key features :
- Superscalar GPU architecture
- NVIDIA CineFX™ 3.0 engine
- On-chip video processor
- High-speed GDDR3 memory interface
- NVIDIA UltraShadow™ II technology
- 64-bit texture filtering and blending
- NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 3.0 technology
- NVIDIA® ForceWare™ Unified Driver Architecture
- NVIDIA® nView™ multidisplay technology
- NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support.
- OpenGL® 1.5 support