(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan, September 16, 2005 – Info-Tek Corporation, the primary supplier for the world’s leading graphics card brand GECUBE™, today announced the global release of the GECUBE™ RADEON® X800 GTO graphics card. A pure ATI solution with CrossFire support, the GECUBE RADEON® X800 GTO graphics card is tailored for mainstream gamers who want to enjoy high-definition gaming graphics but at affordable prices.
The RADEON® X800 GTO features an efficient single slot design and utilizes GECUBE’s proprietary Uni-Wise™ Fan System constructed out of copper for enhanced graphics card performance, fast heat dissipation, and reduced fan noise of up to 20dB. ATI’s breakthrough image enhancement technologies headline this graphics card solution–3Dc™, SmartShader™ HD, SmoothVision™ HD and HyperZ™ HD. All contribute in delivering crystal clear high-def video quality, taking gaming power to an unprecedented level. Other specifications include 12 pixel pipelines support, 400 MHz core frequency, and video memory of 128MB DDR (GC-RX800GTO-C3 model) or 256MB GDDR3 (GC-RX800GTO3-D3). RADEON® X800 GTO also complements Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition via DVI, VGA and S-Video output ports with complete multimedia support for digital and analog displays including HDTV. Suggested retail prices start at US$209 excluding VAT.
“Info-Tek Corporation is committed to relentlessly offering comprehensive but flexible solutions for the gaming industry,” said Larry Yeo, General Manager of Info-Tek’s Multimedia Business Unit. “The GECUBE RADEON® X800 GTO graphics proves no different—incredible gaming performance combined with low costs will ultimately prove attractive for all types of gamers.”
The GECUBE™ RADEON® X800 GTO:
- Provides unprecedented value as a High-Definition Gaming graphics card achieving category-leading performance scores
- Offers native x12 lane support for PCI Express® platforms
- Features an efficient single slot design and ATI’s revolutionary and unique image technologies such as 3Dc™, SmartShader™ HD, VideoShader™ HD and HyperZ™ HD
- Supports DVI, VGA and S-Video outputs with broad multimedia support for digital and analog displays including HDTV–perfectly complementary to Microsoft® Windows® XP Media Center Edition
- Offers high quality hardware acceleration of video for reduced CPU utilization and comprehensive support for industry-standard video formats including MPEG 1/2/4, RealMedia, DivX and WMV9
- Boasts ATI’s award-winning Catalyst™ software drivers featuring the all-new Catalyst™ Control Center for exceptional visual quality, performance and stability