(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
EINDHOVEN — March 9, 2006 – The SLI™-Ready Point of View® GeForce 7600 GT is designed for extreme HD gaming at resolutions such as 1920×1200. Featuring full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 and high dynamic-range (HDR) rendering, the GeForce 7600 GPUs deliver ultra-realistic gaming experiences and unparalleled image quality.
When you aren’t gaming, you can enjoy high-definition, home-theater quality video and DVD playback through NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology. Featuring high-definition H.264, MPEG-2, and WMV hardware acceleration, NVIDIA PureVideo lets you smoothly playback these formats with minimal CPU usage so the PC is free to do other work. Best of all, PureVideo’s programmable technology adapts to new video encoding formats as they are developed to provide a future-proof video solution.
The Point of View® GeForce 7600 GT features are:
- A BREATH TAKING Memory Clock Speed of 1400 MHz!
- A Super Core Clock Speed of 560 MHz!
- A 12 pixel pipeline and 5 vertex pipelines Super Scalar Design
- 256 MB of 1.4 ns Samsung GDDR3 Memory
- NVIDIA® SLi™ ready (NVIDIA SLi certified versions only)
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support
- True High Dynamic-range (HDR) Lighting Support
- NVIDIA® CineFX® 4.0 engine
- NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 4.0 technology
- NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
- NVIDIA® nView® multi-display technology
- OpenGL® 2.0 support
- Built for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
The Point of View GeForce 7600 GT is widely available from March 9th.