(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Brea, California and Munich, Germany – November 8, 2006 – EVGA Corporation, one of the leading-edge 3D processor and motherboard manufacturers, today announced the latest addition to its line of high-performance SLI-ready motherboards, the EVGA 122-CK-NF68. Designed for the enthusiast who wishes to take full advantage of the next generation of games and SLI GPUs, the EVGA 122-CK-NF68 features two(2) full-bandwidth x16-lane PCI Express slots to ensure maximum graphics performance. Award-winning NVIDIA® overclocking tools provide a complete kit of tools giving everyone from the most veteran enthusiast to the novice overclocker the ability to unleash the hardware in their PC.
This next generation EVGA motherboard supports the latest Intel socket 775 Core 2 CPU’s and is quad core ready. Engineered for the enthusiast with support for true 2×16 PCI Express SLI support, extreme front side bus speeds, support for SLI-Ready memory, and a third PCI Express expansion slot to make sure your system is ready for the future.
New and Key features introduced on the NF68 motherboard:
- NVIDIA® 680i SLI chipset capable of extreme FSB speeds and true 2×16 SLI support
- Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, and Core 2 Duo support
- SLI-Ready memory support for extreme DDR2 memory speeds
- Third PCI Express graphics expansion slot
- NVIDIA® nTune performance application
- NVIDIA® FirstPacket technology
- NVIDIA® LinkBoost technology
Products are available today through EVGA’s network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.