(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Brea, California and Munich, Germany – May 11, 2007 – EVGA, a market leader and premier provider of high-performance graphics solutions and motherboards today announced the fastest DirectX 10 card to date, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked (P/N: 768-P2-N887 in the US, and P/N: 768-P2-E887 in Europe). This „EVGA hard launch“ again puts EVGA in the position of being first to market with the most powerful proprietary NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 Ultra solution featuring 768 MB of display memory.
EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked
The industry’s fastest product, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked has been care-fully tuned and thoroughly tested to „Superclocked performance“ at a blazing Core Clock speed of 655 MHz and an amazing 2.25 GHz Memory Clock (efficient). The EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked has a recommended retail price of $899.99 in United States and € 899 in Europe.
The EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked takes performance to new extremes through faster core, memory and shader clockspeeds. With nearly 108 GB/s of memory bandwidth, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra delivers to enthusiasts the Ultimate gaming performance.
„The EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked once again sets the performance bar even higher, with faster performance, enthusiasts can be assured this is the card to own for current generation and next generation 3D Applications,“ said Andrew Han, President and CEO of EVGA.
EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra KO
In addition to the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra Superclocked EVGA also introduces the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra KO (knock-out) version (P/N: 768-P2-N885 in the US, and P/N: 768-P2-E885 in Europe) priced at $859.99 in United States and € 859 in Europe.
The industry’s second fastest product, the EVGA e-GeForce 8800 Ultra KO has also been carefully tuned and thoroughly tested to „KO-performance“ at enhanced Core Clock speed of 636 MHz and identical memory speed of 2.25 GHz Memory Clock (efficient).
In addition to extreme core, memory and shader clockspeeds, the EVGA’s two new e-GeForce 8800 Ultra models also have 128 stream processors at blistering performance levels. These shader units can act as Pixel, Vertex or Geometry Shaders; ensuring the highest level of efficiency overall.
Additional features of the EVGA 8800 Ultra include:
- Fully Unified Shader Architecture
- Microsoft DirectX 10/Shader Model 4.0 Ready
- 128-Bit High Dynamic-Range Lighting, with Anti-aliasing support!
- 16X Anti-aliasing Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA Quantum Physics
- Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
Products will be available starting May 15th, 2007 through EVGA’s network of leading E-tailers, retailers, systems integrators, OEM system manufacturers and distributors.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addi-tion to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from in-creased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty – available for all retail EVGA Graphics Cards.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assis-tance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up™ Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.