(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan – July 2nd, 2009 – A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and Flash application products, today introduced its new 64 GB capacity XPG™ Xupreme 200X flash drive, which is the first flash drive compatible with Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). Coated with an elegant dark grey aluminum color, the XPG Xupreme 200X flash drive presents the high-performance USB flash drive in a simple yet stylish design of XPG product line. It offers capacity from 8GB to incredible 64GB, and supports up to 30MB/s (200X) read speed.
The XPG Xupreme 200X flash drive also certified for Windows Vista™ and Windows® ReadyBoost™, offering the high performance advantages to this operation system. Moreover, the XPG Xupreme 200X flash drive also comes with a practical leather strap and provides true „Plug and Play“ function to make your storage utilization more convenient.
With the capacity up to 64GB, the XPG Xupreme 200X flash drive is the perfect blend of high performance and simple flash drive to improve your digital lifestyle, and maximize your storage.
- High Performance up to 30 MB/sec read speed
- Compatible with Microsoft® Windows® 7
- Certified for Microsoft® Windows Vista™
- Support Windows® ReadyBoost™
- Support USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Dashing, durable, lightweight Aluminum casing
- Hot Plug and Play
- Color: Dark metallic grey
- Capacity: 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
- Dimension: 66.0*19.0*10.0 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15g