(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
05 August 2009, Keelung, Taiwan – Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd has launched the PC-A70F/71F Full Tower chassis ideal for power users and server systems. The hair-line brushed all black aluminum chassis features two fans on the front (2x 140mm@1000RPM), and 2x rear 120mm fans @1500RPM. The 7x PCI expansion slots enable CrossFire and SLI graphic card setups. The chassis front face has either a door assembly which can open from either side as needed (PC-A71F) or a front panel which clips off conveniently as needed (PC-A70F). The inlet fans have filters that are washable. The entire chassis is designed for tool-less implementation, so installing your hardware and getting your system up and running is extremely easy. The dimensions stand at 220mm x 590mm x 615mm ( W, H, D) for the PC-A71F, and 220mm x 590mm x 585mm ( W, H, D) for the PC-A70F.
Lian Li PC-A70F
Complete Tool-Less Design
The Lian Li patented unique Power Supply Bracket which allows the PSU to be secured using only the tool-less clasp is very useful to hold the PSU securely without the need for securing screws. The 10x internal HDD 3.5” bays have a tool-less bracket and are mounted with rubber grommet struts to prevent movement and vibration from today’s fast moving and highly specialized HDD components. The locking mechanism slides into place and secures all the HDD’s simultaneously. The PCI securing brackets are made of aluminum and have a special tool-less clip with rubber padding to secure your graphics and daughter cards with the utmost of ease. The front panel (PC-A71F) and top panel are easily detachable for access to fans and air filters. The PC-A70F/A71F chassis are imbued with all the functional and user friendly design aspects users have come to expect in high quality Lian Li cases.
Lian Li PC-A71F
Lian Li engineers have optimized the airflow to enter from the front mounted fans, directly cooling the HDD’s and ODD’s and thereafter refreshing the CPU region. The hot air generated by the CPU and GPU is directly extracted via the rear 120mm Fans. The volume of airflow is more than sufficient to keep your power rig cool and conveniently silent.
The chassis supports 5x 5.25” Optical drive bays with one optional 1x 3.5” external and 10 internal 3.5” bays for HDD’s giving ample room for future expansion. The PC-A70F/A71F full tower chassis support E-ATX, Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards and has 7 PCI expansion slots, which are well ventilated with special vented brackets when not in use. The top panel is removable with the multimedia I/O ports on the top panel consisting of 4x USB2.0, IEEE1394, ESATA, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
Lian Li PC-A71F
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
Highlights for PC-A70F/71F Lian Li PC-70FLian Li PC-71F
- Full system tool-less design
- Silent front door enclosure (A71F), or removable front panel (A70F)
- 7x PCI expansion slots for convenient SLI or CrossFire configurations
- Anti-vibration rubberized tool-less PSU bracket
- Supports E-ATX, ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards
- 10x 3.5 HDD bay for power house computing
- Removable side, front (A70F only) and top panels
- 2x Front input 140mm Fans @1000RPM + 2x rear 120mm Fans@1500RPM
- Multi-media I/O ports in top panel
- Patented tool-less Anti-vibration HDD cage
- Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
- Tools-less CD-ROM claspers with rubber support
- Tools-less power supply unit mounting design
- Modularized HDD cage, can be remove for dual power supply setup
- Support liquid cooling system, two rubberized openings for tubing
- Easy cable management, two cable clamps included
- Availability: Arriving at local distributors end of August
- MSRP: PC-A70F US$229+VAT
- MSRP: PC-A71F US$259+VAT