(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Nexus Technology BV, have just launched an updated version of the succesfull FLC-3000. The FLC-3000 R2 is updated with more socket compatibility and HOC-Technology.
Some more specifications:
- Cooler ready for Socket LGA1156/LGA1366/LGA775 and AM2/AM3
- 92mm PWM fan – 900~2500RPM – 15~24dB(A)*
- 4x6mm Pure Copper heat pipes – with flowing curves which is more efficient
- HOC Technology – Heat pipes directly on the core which allows the heatpipes to absorb the heat from the CPU directly
- 30 degree angle of the heat pipes and heat sink. Which results in more efficiency. Without any obstruction the air can flow easily over the SkiveTek base and over the motherboard.
- The cooler can cool processors from 160 to 180 Watt, a perfect solution for overclockers(*).