(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 – With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application – the ECS eSF – an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems‘ heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio – the Best Balance of “Cooling Efficiency” and “Performance”
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode as well for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
- Silent: Reducing noise
- Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
- Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
- Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
- Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
- Quick: Just click, drag and release
- Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
Visit ECS for more information now.