(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
9th November 2010 – 3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark for measuring the graphics performance of gaming PCs. 3DMark 11 uses a native DirectX 11 engine designed to make extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11, including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
Now EVGA is letting customers to score 3DMark 11 for free with the purchase of any EVGA GeForce GTX 580! To obtain 3D Mark 11 for free, customer needs to register EVGA GTX 580 on the EVGA website, and once 3DMark 11 is released (Q4 2010) all customers with a registered EVGA GTX 580 will receive an email reminder with instructions how to collect their code when it is released.
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.