(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands – April 19th, 2011 – Club 3D B.V. releases the new Radeon HD 6450 1GB DD3 Noiseless Edtition, the industry second generation of DirectX 11 capable graphics card.
This new card features a heatsink cooler design aimed at the HTPCs users and with UVD3 (Universal Video Decoder), improved tessellation engine and higher clock speeds makes the perfect fit for users who are looking an entry level card that is affordable and packs a punch.
Offering a low profile card customers can expect this card to be bundled with 2 Low Profile brackets like usually offered by Club 3D on Low Profile items.
- Low power consumption
- Multi monitor support
- DDR3 memory interface
- PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 support
- OpenGL 4.1 support
- AMD HD3D Technology
- AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
- ATI Avivo™ HD Video & Display technology
- ATI PowerPlay™ power management
- Cutting-edge integrated display support with HDMI 1.4a