(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
XAF-F1451/F1452, copper bushing axis, is an optimized and premium quality 140mm fan, waveform for superb quietness and outstanding aerodynamic efficiency. Copper bushing axis can guarantee exceptional running smoothness and provide excellent long-term stability. XAF-F1451/F1452, able to be installed on the holes of regular 120mm fan, achieves a superior airflow/noise ratio and an ideal fan for upgrading your 120mm coolers or case fans.
- Copper bushing axis Bearing to provide long-term life and stability.
- Waveform and enhanced lubricant circuits to provide outstanding aerodynamic efficiency memory cards.
- Wave Shaped and small hub dimension generate extra high airflow.
- Round frame of 140mm fan able to be installed on 120mm mounting holes.
- Wide range of PWM function (800 to 1300 RPM) to simply and easily adjusting fan speed with the latest ETC IC.
- Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise & absorb vibration.