(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Taipei, Taiwan, 24th December, 2012 – GIGABYTE, the world’s leading premium gaming hardware manufacture, is pleased to invite all the GIGABYTE lovers to show off your gaming rigs on GIGABYTE’s very new “Aivia Forum (http://aivia.gigabyte.com/)”! This time around, we got 3 sets of Aivia Super Gaming Pack to give away. Each of them includes an Aivia Osmium, an Aivia Krypton and an Aivia Krypton Mat! By posting your gaming gears, you will have a chance to win the big prizes! The event starts from now to 28th January, 2013.
To take qualifying for the lucky draw, you only have to complete simply 2 steps:
Take a photo of your rigs – should included at least 1 Aivia or GIGABYTE product in your photo.
Reply following questions on the thread named “RIGlympics S1”
a) Model name of your Aivia or GIGABYTE product.
b) What games are you playing?
c) Which game you like the best?
Sneak peak of Aivia Super Gaming Pack
Aivia Osmium Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Gaming tactile mechanical switch
- USB3.0 SuperSpeed extension port
- Full-range anti-ghosting capability
- Built-in GHOST macro engine
- Adjustable blue keyboard illumination
Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse
- Advanced real 8200dpi resolution laser sensor
- Optimized for speed + control performance
- Customizable center of gravity
- Build-in GHOST macro engine
Aivia Krypton Mat Two-sided Gaming Mouse Pad
- The first ever gaming mouse mat that distinctively combines a hard coat and cloth surface.
- SPEED: Abrasion-resistant hard coat to boost gliding speed.
- PRECISION: Special X-Y axis pattern of fabric surface to achieve ultra precision
- Anti-slick rubber frame offers strong stability during gaming session.
For more details about GIGABYTE RIGlympic Season 1, please visit Aivia Forum.