(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
- All Copper High-density Wave Heat Sink
- 4 thermally improved copper heat-pipes
- Ball bearing 90mm blue translucent fan
- Silent; Manually controlled PCI Fan Control
- Universal Clip for 775 and K8 sockets
- Passive or active solution; Swift click on/off fan system
Also new on this advanced processor cooler are the swift fan exchange clips enabling you to remove the fan quickly and without tools. When utilizing a low power Celeron or Duo-Core micro processor with good system cooling using an active cooler is not mandatory as the Spire Fourier IV heat-sink offers exceptional passive cooling qualities on it’s own.
The Fourier IV is an excellent DIY option those for those who are upgrading their system, enthusiast and gamers alike.
The Fourier IV is a all new processor cooler is now available from all Spire branch offices.