(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the global leader in memory products, has released an OC Plus-Series DDR2-1066+ dual channel kit in a new high capacity of 4GB. This part delivers outstanding performance in the latest generation of dual-channel DDR2-based motherboards. It has been tested extensively on several DDR2 motherboards to ensure compatibility and performance at its rated speed.
A-DATA’s amazing offer of DDR2-1066+ as 4GB kits and strict quality control have benefited stable speed-performance and ever-increasing shipment volume of A-DATA’s DDR2-1066+ 2GB/4GB kits.
These memory modules have been verified to operate at 1066MHz at latencies of 5-5-5-15 2T at 2.1V-2.3V. With a highest capacity reaching 2GB per stick, this dual channel kit fulfills any sophisticated demands from massive multiple online gamers, PC enthusiasts to professional graphic designers, and multimedia users.
- DDR2-1066+ 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1066MHz
- Test at latency settings 5-5-5-15 2T at 2.1V-2.3V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with latency settings at 5-5-5-18 for basic system booting
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 8 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR-800, 667, 533.
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.