(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, has recently released its Gaming Series DDR2-800G as dual and even as single channel kits. With high capacity, these memories can unleash the true power of 64-bit operating system, Windows Vista® platform.
The ever growing PC gaming market, including online gaming, is a 35 billion USD per year industry. Based on a recent survey, there are over 260 million PC gamers worldwide and that should grow to 350 million by 2012. This enormous group of gamers around the globe is creating such demand for specialized hardware to improve their gaming experience.
A-DATA’s DDR2-800G delivers the perfect blend of performance, durability and stability with low power consumption for gamer of all levels. The G Series DDR2 memory line is customized to fulfill gamers’ need of performance and stability. A-DATA invests not only in quality-checking but also in cooperations with online gaming companies to ensure its G Series meets performance and reliability standards.
A-DATA G Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding multiple online gamers, professional graphic designers and multimedia auditors.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR2-667/533MHz
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 1GB/2GB single channel and 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 800MHz
- Test at latency settings 5-5-5-12 at 1.9V-2.1V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR2-800 with latency settings at 5-5-5-15 for basic system booting