(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
Malaga, November 2008 – NOX’s new chassis is ready to support the maximum performance in your PC. It includes an extreme ventilation system with 4 fans and enough space for 9 drive bays to offer great versatility.
Side-door with transparent window and 200mm fan with a blue LED, and an interior finished all in black makes this NOX case unique.
NOX Coolbay HX = Style and Performance.
- Ready for liquid cooling systems.
- Anti-vibration foam in the HDDs mounting wholes.
- Anti-vibration rubber in the base where the PSU is installed.
- Fan with speed control mounted on the rear.
- Power supply mounts at the bottom of the case (power supply not included).
- Expansion Slots with ventilation holes.
- Anti-slide foot stands.
- Stylish black interior.
- Side-door with transparent window.
- Mainboards Supported: ATX/MICRO ATX
- Housing: SECC Steel
- Drive Bays:
- External: 9 x 5.25”, 1 x 3.5”
- Internal: 4 x 3.5”
- Air Cooling Set-up:
- Frontal Fan: 1 x 140 mm with Blue LED
- Rear Fan: 1 x 120 mm
- Top Fan: 1 x 200 mm
- Lateral Fan: 1 x 200 mm with Blue LED
- Bottom Fan: 1 x 120/140 mm (Option – Not Included)
- Ventilation area in the top of the chassis for improved airflow
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Top mounted I/O ports: 3 x USB, eSATA, audio and microphone
- Chassis Dimensions: 500(H) x 205 (W) x 545 (D) mm
- Weight: 9.4 Kg