(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
LANParty, Taipei, 2009/05/27 – After two months of keen competition, DFI has won out in the annual “Best Choice of Computex” tournament as the ‘Best Motherboard’ in the motherboards and add-on cards category.
LANParty, the overclocking motherboard brand of DFI, has proudly established many records on overclocking programs and become the favorite motherboard brand of overclockers around the world.
For LANParty, the prize in the “Best Choice of Computex” has remarkable significance. Awarded at the first time entering the competition, LANParty is affirmed by professionals for its excellence in quality and performance after years of hard work.
UT X58-T3eH8, the award-winning model, adopts the Intel X58 chipset and features several patents that make it stand out above the competitors. The winning factors of UT X58-T3eH8 are listed below:
- Full digital PWM with MLCC
- Flame Freezer cools down system temperature
- Genie BIOS brings the most options for system tweaking
- EZ Clear is the easiest way to reset BIOS
- LANParty O.C. forum provide instant O.C. consulting service