(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands – March 8th, 2011 – Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation video card based on the Antilles chipset, AMD’ second generation DirectX 11.
The new Club 3D Radeon HD 6990 4GB GDDR5 comes with a Dual Bios Overdrive with a default speed from factory at 830 Mhz. It can be switched into Overdrive mode at a flick of a switch. The Overdrive mode is set at 880 Mhz. Do things faster with AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology on the most demanding applications and take advantage of the Dolby True HD support for a theatre-quality experience.
The Club 3D Radeon HD 6990 graphics harnesses the power of dual GPUs to unleash unrivaled performance and flawless imagag quality, making it the definite solution for those who refuse to compromise.
- Second generation Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
- “Eye-Definition” graphics
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
- UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator
- AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology
- DirectCompute 11
- OpenCL Support
- AMD HD3D technology
- Blu-ray 3D support
- AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU technology
- Integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D