(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is expanding its overclocking DRAM dual channel line with tri-channel kits at 1600 MHz and 1333 MHz.
Recent next generation Intel® Core™ i7 platform using the latest DDR3 technologies has proven that i7’s internal controller gives a notable performance increase while using DDR3 tri-channel modules. A-DATA is now ready for production of DDR3-1600+ and DDR-1333+ tri-channel kits. These new modules will be available in 3GB and 6GB configurations and are expected to be available this quarter.
These latest announcements will obviously impress our highly demanding enthusiast customers, as well as push A-DATA even farther into the lead as world memory solutions manufacturer.
Please find below further information about specifications and features:
- DDR3-1600+ & 1333+ 3GB/6GB tri-channel module kits are tested at 1600MHz/1333MHz
- Test in tri-channel configuration at latency settings 8-8-8-24 2T for DDR3-1600+ and 7-7-7-20 2T for DDR3-1333+ at 1.65V-1.75V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard for basic system booting
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1333, 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.