(Auszug aus der Pressemitteilung)
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands – October 22nd, 2010 – Club 3D B.V. is pleased to announce the introduction of the next generation video card based on the Bart XT chipset, AMD’ second generation DirectX 11.
The new Club 3D Radeon HD 6870 1GB GDDR5 video card features now the AMD HD3D technology which allows you to play your favorite games in full stereo 3D with a single video card (up to 3 monitors, and enjoy with the new EyeSpeed technology to watch the latest Blu-ray movies in 3D.
Do things faster with AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology on the most demanding applications and take advantage of the Dolby True HD support for a theatre-quality experience.
- Second generation Microsoft DirectX 11 support
- PCI Express 2.1 x16 bus interface
- “Eye-Definition” graphics
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration
- UVD 3 dedicated video playback accelerator
- AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing technology
- DirectCompute 11
- OpenCL Support
- AMD HD3D technology
- Blu-ray 3D support
- AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU technology
- Integrated HDMI 1.4a with support for stereoscopic 3D
- Integrated HD audio controller
- AMD PowerPlay power management technology